“It’s not ‘health infrastructure’ we’re creating. It’s places for healing.”
Jeff is one of the world’s leading specialists in clinical planning.
For the past 30 years, he's been creating health facilities that are more restorative and human than many of the hospitals we’re accustomed to seeing. He’s been behind a number of highly successful health and allied health care projects in Australia and New Zealand.
Jeff deftly combines an evidence-based approach to workplaces with technical understanding to come up with contemporary and holistic design solutions.
That’s demonstrated throughout his folio of work, including the Karratha Health Campus and Fiona Stanley Hospital, both in Western Australia.
- Karratha Health Campus, Karratha, Australia
- Taranaki Base Hospital, New Zealand
- Royal Perth Hospital Redevelopment Business Case Master Plan 2018, Perth, Australia
- St John of God Healthcare Midland Private Hospital, Perth, Australia
- Fiona Stanley Hospital, Perth, Australia (Hassell + STH + Hames Sharley)
- Royal Perth Hospital Renal Incentre, Perth, Australia
- Karingal Green Residential Aged Care Facility, High Wycombe, Australia